Below you will find a selection of interesting articles from news resources. You can use the content list to select a topic of interest, or browse/hide it, and see the entire collection of news. Pure numbers, facts, food for thought.
- Venezuela made an important payment on the bonds on Wednesday, but on Thursday it will have one more. The country still runs the risk of defaulting. Read more FT.com
- To eliminate the inequality between men and women will take 100 years, according to the World Economic Forum. The organization investigated inequalities in health, education, politics, income and career prospects. Read more FT.com
- Advertising IPO and ICO celebrities risk breaking the law unless they disclose information about how much they were paid for, warned the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Read more WSJ.com
- The Australian bank NAB will reduce 4000 employees because of automation of its operations. Read more FT.com
- In the UK, financial and technological start-ups take market shares from banks in areas such as lending and money transfers. Read more FT.com
- American technology giants and Chinese state-owned companies demonstrated the latest technology for tracking people at a security exhibition in Shenzhen. Many of the products presented use artificial intelligence and face recognition technologies. Read more WSJ.com
Also published on Medium.