How it works?
Open your own accounts with the desired brokers and stock exchanges
Create access keys for each account
Register on the DTI API platform
Save access keys in our system
Connect to the DTI API directly through Socket Connection and JSON-RPC
DTI API Functionality
Unique features of our platform
Our platform combines and unifies the APIs you need at one place. If all your trading strategies use the same API for all platforms, you can easily transfer trading strategies among them. This flexible approach significantly reduces time for migration and strategies switching.
Forget about daily chats with exchanges and brokers technical support. Forget about never reviewed tickets. We have been doing this for 9 years and have already faced 95% of possible problems. We have learned the fine points of the solution of almost every problem.
By connecting the `DTI API`, you will communicate with contractor technical support through us, hence quickly and efficiently.
From time to time, the API of exchanges and brokers change. Sometimes this happens without notifying customers. Our platform responds quickly to API changes and allows you to continue working with the exchange.
Exchanges have its own calendar with clearing periods and holidays. If you do not follow it closely, then some of your requests may not be executed.
Our platform solves this problem by technically accepting applications 24/7. The exchange receives it from us during working hours. This removes the need to keep track of the calendar of all exchanges you work on.
Smart-Orders is a useful feature which is not supported by all exchanges and brokers. Our platform can emulate this functionality for all connected exchanges, even if some types of orders are not supported there.
Run an infinite number of strategies on each client without conflict. If two strategies will simultaneously buy and sell the same instrument, we will reduce transactions within our system and you will not lose on commissions.
CCXTprovide an exceptionally unified
APIwithout special processing of trade requests. This means that in such libraries, none of the problems we have indicated for working with exchanges through the API is solved.
Our solution is complex and will save you time and money.
Realtime data takes up about 10% of our platform. The remaining 90% are devoted to solving specific practical problems arising while you do algorithmic trading.
During trading there might be interruptions in communication for various reasons: from the side of exchange or the client, or due to the nature of network equipment. In this situation, the trading strategy loses connection to the exchange.
After the connection is restored, the robot needs to reconnect to the exchange and think about what to do next. During the gap, some of your applications have been executed but the quotes have changed. This is a non-standard and undesirable situation for a trading strategy which needs to be processed. We offer to work with the DTI API through the special module dti.gate, which will provide you with a stable connection and solve problems with reconnection.
To run your trading strategies on any exchange. If there is no unification, your trading robot will be tied to one exchange. And when transferring trade logic to another platform, a number of difficulties will arise.
But if all your trading strategies use the same API for all platforms, you can easily transfer it. This flexible approach significantly reduces time for migration and strategies switching.
- Limited trading time
- Problems with connection
- Lack of support for the necessary types of orders
Imagine you have two trading strategies running on one account — «A» and «B». Strategy «A» wants to sell the instrument
Ticker, and «B» wants to buy the same instrument at the same time. In such cases, the exchanges reject the last order with an error:
cross-orders are prohibited. This error will have to be handled independently. In addition, you will have to pay double commission to the exchange.
Our platform solves this problem and brings together requests within the system. It exempts you from the additional costs of commission.
Move (Replace)operation allows you to change the price of your trade request. It is extremely useful in situations where the strategy uses Limit orders, instead of the market ones. However, not all exchanges' APIs support this operation. Our platform emulates it on those exchanges where it does not exist.
the list is being constantly updated